I’ve been so negligent about my blog this summer. Sigh. Our plan is to start school on Monday so maybe life will start feeling more structured.
In the meantime, this is what I still really want to get done before Monday. Some of it I have to.
- Can and Freeze 180 lbs of peaches (They’re sitting in the garage, so that’s a must.)
- Wash all of the windows inside and out.
- Get caught up on the bookkeeping for my husband’s business (Working on that right now.)
- Type up my school plans that are only sketched on paper right now.
- Empty my ironing and mending baskets.
- Oh yea, make 15 meals and clean up the kitchen and do half a dozen loads of laundry and vaccuum and mop and…
Wish me well!! (I do have help on the window washing and the canning. My teenage sister is going to help me out on those.)
But I’m quite happy about what I have accomplished this summer in the way of things around the house.
- Got my husband’s bookkeeping all caught up–oh that was a few weeks ago.
- Totally reorganized the school area. It feels so clean now.
- Moved two children into different rooms and redecorated both rooms.
- Cleaned out all but two drawers in my whole house and all cabinets.
- Took two trips with boxes of stuff to Goodwill!!
- Reorganized the pantry (which is a full size room in my house.)
- Oh yeah, did some laundry, lots of laundry, and cooked a few meals, I’m not even going to calculate that.
I always look at my list of accomplishment and wonder why I get so little done. I used to be such a productive person. Sometimes now I feel so unproductive. I don’t know if I’ll make it, but I’m giving it my best shot!
So long, until next week!